WEAVING AND LOVIN' IT

WEAVING AND LOVIN' IT

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Looking good

I am very pleased to say that the placemat warp for the Tuesday Weavers challenge is behaving quite nicely.  I have completed 6 of the 12 placemats today.
Good day


I am also pleased with my draw-in or lack there of.  There is no hour glass shape to the warp threads! Now that is not to say there is NO draw-in just not overly so.

My problem now is, what do I put on Stanley?  I have so many things I want to do.

     Doubleweave baby blanket for double width

     Something to wear, maybe from the Weave Knit and Wear book.

      Shawls

     Of course there is always more dishtowels

     And of course I must plan ahead for the fall shows

Maybe I should write them down on pieces of paper and draw one out of a hat.  That would surely take the decision making out of it.  Draw a project and "just do it".

No comments:

Post a Comment