WEAVING AND LOVIN' IT

WEAVING AND LOVIN' IT

Monday, December 4, 2017

2018 will soon be here

I so badly need to start keeping a record of my weaving projects.  Maybe, just maybe, 2018 will be the year.

To start I guess I should maybe make a list of items I wish to produce in the coming year:

     Standard items
     1.  Of course towels
     2.  Place mats
     3.  Baby blankets
     4.  Shawls

     New items
     1.  Wearables - Ruanas, tops etc.

     New processes
     1.  Double weave
     2.  Rep Weave
     3.  Krokbragd

I also need to start taking and posting more pictures.

Like the first time I wound a warp on my sectional
beam and all the sections came out the same length.
It doesn't take much to make me happy.

Until next time I'm
Weaving and Lovin' It.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping records often comes in very handy. It's amazing how quickly you can forget information on a project!!!

    ReplyDelete